March 30, 2023 I 12:00pm EST
Countdown to event
Please enter the exact date and time of start of the Event below (in one of the following formats):
20 January 2023 9:15:00 GMT+01:00
2023/01/20 7:15:00 +0600
2023/03/30 12:00:00 -0500
Measuring real estate performance has changed radically since 2020. It’s no longer enough to look at real estate cost per square foot or per full-time employee.
New strategic challenges are pushing companies to think deeper about the business outcomes they expect from CRE. Decision-makers have shifted their spending toward urgent new priorities around hybrid work, improved workplace experiences, sustainability, and improving operational efficiency and portfolio resilience.
Few companies today can manage the CRE metrics that predict the success of these new initiatives.
Join this thought-provoking deep dive with the experts behind Metrics That Matter, the research report from JLL Research.
- Top 15 fundamental metrics for CRE
- What these metrics reveal about both real estate and business productivity
- Strategies to improve decision-making with these metrics
- Role of technology to improve tracking and operational outcomes
Dr. Marie Puybaraud
Who Should Attend?
- CRE leaders and practitioners
- Facilities leaders and practitioners
- CRE Investors and portfolio managers
- IT leadership
- HR Leadership
- Workplace leaders and practitioners
- ESG/Sustainability leaders and practitioners
Thank you for registering for the live webinar Top Metrics that Matter for Corporate Real Estate. You will receive an email confirmation with a link to join shortly.